Crandall, Croft & Associates can help guide and improve annual fundraising success for nonprofit organizations, like higher education, colleges, social services, human services, etc. Our services include development audit, major gift planning, monthly giving, strategic planning, annual fundraising plan, planned giving, direct mail, special events, individual, foundation and corporate giving. We also provide training and coaching for development professionals.
In today’s competitive nonprofit environment, raising funds to meet operating needs has become ever more challenging. Whether you need guidance starting a fundraising program, or improving your outcomes, we can help. Our consultants take the time to understand the unique qualities of your organization, staffing capabilities and available resources to develop and implement annual giving strategies that will increase results.
What Our Clients Say:
Annual giving Services
- Development Audit & Action Plan
- Monthly Giving Programs
- Major Gift Development
- Training and Coaching
PLANNED/ESTATE GIVING PROGRAMS
BOARD DEVELOPMENT/STRATEGIC PLANNING
Annual Fundraising clients include:
- Habitat for Humanity of Northeast Indiana, Auburn, IN – Development Planning, Board and Staff training
- Texas Public Policy Foundation, Austin, TX – Mr. Croft served as part-time Vice President of Strategic Partnerships: Reinvigorated development operations, raising 105% of annual goal ($6.3M)
- Associated Churches, Fort Wayne, IN – Annual Fundraising Program
- Center for NonViolence, Fort Wayne, IN – Major Gift Training/Campaign
- Camp Arrah Wanna, Welches, OR – Major Gift Training/Campaign
- Easter Seals Arc, Fort Wayne, IN – Development Audits (2004, 2010)
- Concordia Lutheran Seminary – Staff Training
- Interfaith Hospitality Network, Fort Wayne, IN – Development Audit
- Sisters of Saint Benedict Monastery, St. Joseph, MN – Building Fundraising Program/Monthly Giving Program
Ready to improve your fundraising results? Contact us today for a no-obligation conversation.